Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Growing Fund is looking to bring aboard a Senior Level professional to drive their Real Estate Private Equity Arm. This role will have exposure to Ops, IR, Legal, and the investment committee as well.
Compensation : $125000 - $150000
Job ID : 18702
- The role includes overseeing and coordinating with our third-party service providers.
- Review of expense allocations and management fee and general partner promote calculations.
- Assist in the preparation, review, and issuance of quarterly and annual financial statements, including footnote disclosures and supplemental schedules and coordination of the fund year-end audits.
- Review of contribution and distribution calculations, summaries and notices and ensuring compliance with the funds LPA and waterfall.
- Coordinate with Investor Relations with respect to fulfilling ongoing requests from investors.
- Additional responsibilities include significant coordination with our property, tax. and operational teams and involvement in compliance, valuations, and investor requests.
- 4-8 years of relevant financial services experience
- Mix of public and private accounting with real estate/ private equity experience.
- CPA preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Team player and collaborator; excellent communications skills.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.