Fundraising Support - Analyst
SHARE THIS JOB
Top-tier Alternative Credit fund is looking to fill a newly created role that will provide direct fundraising support to two experienced business development professionals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone interested in a career in sales to learn the ropes in a sales support function with a path to business development
Compensation : $85000 - $105000
Job ID : 19791
- Maintain CRM system with client records, activity and pipeline and coordinate all ad hoc requests and ongoing reporting to senior management, including annual business plans and quarterly review packs
- Provide the US Institutional Sales team with research on existing and prospective investors across all strategies and put together appropriate marketing materials and reports needed for investor meetings.
- Learn core skills to become an external facing sales person
- Understand and comply with all company policies, practices and statements relating to risk and compliance
- BS degree in Finance or related degree from an accredited university;
- 1-3 years of related experience with CRM administration and/or related sales support function
- Salesforce experience is a plus but not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.