MD - Gastroenterologist - IBD Specialist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Department currently has seven general GIs who report into Chairman of Medicine
- Program has therapeutic endoscopists, 2 hematologists and a large pediatric IBD program where referrals could feed in
- Will customize schedule with office time vs. procedure time, expect portion of general GI to start while building program
- Will be first true IBD specialist in the department, opportunity for significant marketing and patient access
- Involvement in teaching and academics available if desired, program has flourishing GI fellowship program now
- Faculty appointment through local medical school
This is an employed position with a base salary + RVU bonus, CME money and standard hospital benefits including malpractice coverage!
- Fellowship training in GI with specialization in IBD (fellowship training preferred)
- NY License required
- Board Certification required
- New Graduates completing their training in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.