MD - Gastroenterologist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
SHARE THIS JOB
Community hospital part of major academic network in the Boston suburbs looking for Gastroenterologist: New graduates completing training in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply!
Compensation : $350000 - $375000
Job ID : 10577
- Join group of 11 physicians and 3 NPs
- One NP fully dedicated to IP rounding, allowing for more endoscopy time for physicians
- Typical schedule Mon-Fri with 3-3.5 days doing procedures and 1-1.5 days in the clinic
- EUS and ERCP preferred but not required
- Large group of physicians, virtually no turnover
- Academic Hospital - incoming doctor has opportunity to interact with internal medicine residents
- MA State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Fellowship training in gastroenterology required
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.