Global Accounting And Compliance Manager
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Prestigious Global Law Firm based in New York City is looking to add a Global Accounting and Compliance Manager to their executive staff. Reporting directly to the Global Controller, the Global Accounting and Compliance Manager will:
Compensation : $150000 - $200000
Job ID : 15512
- Oversee the firm’s compliance with local and global accounting policies and procedures, including the successful completion of the annual global year-end audits of the firm.
- Prepare all financial statements.
- Mentor, train, and develop 2 Accountants.
- Develop an effective relationship with the Global Controller, Chief Financial Officer and other Firm Leaders.
- Manage the annual audit of the firm's financial statements and employee benefit plan.
- Manage complex integration of local statutory and financial requirements within firm’s financial system to ensure timely and accurate reconciliation and evaluation of adherence to policies and procedures.
- BS in Accounting.
- CPA is required.
- 8+ years of experience in either Public Accounting or a combination of Public Accounting and the Private Sector (Law Firm or Professional Services experience is a plus).
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Detail oriented.