Global People Operations Management Officer
HR + Talent Acquisition
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, a premier 75-person quantitative trading firm, is seeking to hire a Senior Technical Recruiter to build and manage all recruiting operations, for US operations. This will be heavy on machine learning The company is based in Stamford, CT and will have great flexibility after training.
Compensation : $150000 - $250000
Job ID : 19147
- Lead and cultivate traditional HR management activities supporting employee programs, payroll and benefits
- Work with the CEO and other senior officers to manage culture and develop a strategy to retain and source top talent in a highly competitive environment
- Develop our team of in-house recruiters who liaise with candidates, external recruiters, university career centers and technology platforms to identify and attract candidates
- Promote and raise awareness of Trexquant at schools, online and elsewhere to attract talent
- Coordination of the overall recruiting process, ranging from promoting and attracting candidates to arranging interviews with Trexquant team members to extending offers and onboarding successful candidates
- Undergraduate degree ideally in a quantitative field
- 7+ years in a role ideally cultivating academic, technical or ideally financial quant talent
- Self-starter able to work in an unstructured environment with shifting priorities
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.