Head Of Consolidations
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A Global Diversified Holdings Company is looking to add a Head of Consolidations to join their growing Finance team. This role will report directly into the Founder & Controller of the organization and be responsible for owning the Consolidation process, M&A Integration, owning the consolidation tool, and much more.
Compensation : $150000 - $175000
Job ID : 13646
- Maintain the ledgers for the The holding companies.
- Process, code and properly account for all transactions, including allocating to the subsidiaries when appropriate.
- Manage the monthly intercompany and investment in subsidiary review process between the Operating Businesses and Corporate Accounting, ensuring timely confirmation, reconciliation of account balances and elimination upon consolidation.
- Consolidate financial information from the business units worldwide, including elimination and adjusting journal entries, management of inter-company relationships and foreign currency effects.
- Prepare financial statements and disclosures, quarterly financial analysis and reporting, including reviewing the financial reports from the subsidiaries, management and ad hoc analysis and reports.
- Assist in the preparation of supporting schedules for year-end audit and respond to audit inquiries
- Communicate corporate policies and procedures to business units and provide assistance in determining the proper accounting treatment for unusual transactions such as acquisitions and business combinations.
- Assist in the review and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements from subsidiaries, together with account reconciliations and variance analyses. Provide comments and feedback as appropriate.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required including cash, debt, change in asset values and other returns analysis.
- Assist with the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and best practices. Support the implementation of new accounting standards and other technical accounting projects.
- Assist with the annual preparation of expense budgets and forecasts for the holding companies.
- Help devise and prepare a rolling twelve month cash flow forecast and annually a three year cashflow forecast for the Holdings Organization.
- Perform other ad hoc analyses for management and special projects as required.
- 8-15 years’ experience
- CPA or Chartered Accountant required.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills. Ability to resolve day to day issues and drive forward projects.
- Self-starter who works proactively and is able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to completion.
- Good organizational skills - manages and prioritizes multiple tasks across different global offices, time horizons and deadlines.
- Excels in oral and written communication.
- Excellent supervisory, teamwork, interpersonal and relationship management skills required.
- Proficient computer user. Experience in AX/ Dymanics 365, Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.