Head of Enterprise Risk Management
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A Pioneer in the FinTech industry is looking for an SVP Head of Enterprise Risk Management to lead their ERM function reporting into the CRO.
Compensation : $250000 - $300000
Job ID : 13368
- This role is both a strategic and tactical position, where the candidate will facilitate and lead interfacing with functional units to evolve and build out the organization’s ERM Risk Framework, and establish, communicate, and execute risk management methodology, processes, risk appetite and risk culture.
- Additionally, the role will involve extensive interaction with external stakeholders, including supervisors and the Enterprise Risk Committee.
- Support leadership in identifying and managing risks during a period of rapid organizational and technological change, and industry advancement.
- Oversee, lead, and mentor an extremely high performing Enterprise Risk team
- Ensure that the Company appropriately prioritizes, manages and monitors risk by collaborating with several departments and defining risk ownership.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or technology-related field.
- 20-25 years of risk management experience with 5+ years in a leadership role
- Financial services industry experience managing and implementing enterprise-wide projects
- Proven experience in working with or contributing to development of an ERM Risk framework in a dynamic and complex organization.
- Experience building and/or standing up Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), key risk indicators, risk appetite statements, targeted risk assessments