Head of Investment Accounting
Accounting + Finance
- This person will come in as a leader within the team, specializing in private credit analysis, investment performance tracking, investor relations support and strategic projects related to data enhancements & internal processes.
- The firm emphasizes work-life balance, offers terrific benefits and is employee-owned! They have strong culture and terrific tenure.
- Experience working in direct/private lending or private credit strongly preferred.
- 14–16 years’ experience working in an operationally driven environment; performance reporting/analysis experience a plus.
- Demonstrated interest or progress towards CFA, CIPM, or CAIA designations a plus.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.