Head Of Structured Credit
Financial Services - Front Office
New York, New York
- Head of Structured Credit will be responsible for leading and building a global structured credit team based out of New York HQ offices.
- Trading out our client's structured credit portfolio and work collaboratively with the Cash credit team already in place.
- Report up into the Fund's global head of Credit who is also HQ'd in their New York City offices.
- Actively manage an allocation of ~$500Mil AUM
- As an experienced leader will have 15+ years of experience and ultimately be tasked to build out the team including quant analysts, modelers, developers, traders, valuation professionals and assets needed to create a top-performing structured credit presence in the marketplace.
- 15+ years as a successful & profitable commodities trading
- Portable track-record actively trading structured credit
- Background in sell-side or client-sided experience
- Strong academic background with advanced degrees in STEM
- 7+ years managing a team
- Access to origination, counter-parties and agencies
- Clean & healthy relationships with governing bodies
- Teams or Pods welcome
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.