Hedge Fund Accountant/Treasury Analyst
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A prominent multi-strat fund in NYC is looking to hire a Leader to join its Finance Team and help grow the fund.
Compensation : $130000 - $160000
- Perform accounting and reporting functions for the flagship hedge funds and P/E funds
- Perform monthly and quarterly closings and reconciliations to administrator reports, internal reporting etc.
- Monthly allocation files, reconciliation of NAV with administrators and review of monthly/ quarterly investor statements
- Various other analyses / reporting with respect to portfolio, investors, expenses and other items for the Funds
- Frequent and open communication and coordination with other teams in firm such as fund administrator, external auditors, investor relations, and operations
- Responsible for investor requests and coordinating with administrator or investor relations for investor deliverables
- Accounting degree required
- CPA a plus
- 5-8 years of private accounting experience in a buyside hedge fund
- Must have experience with NAV calculations and investor allocations
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.