Hedge Fund Business Analyst - PM On Boarding
The essence of this role is to ensure the smooth transition of new PMs, Teams & Funds on to our Client's multi-strategy platform--working within the Global Markets & Systematic trading group. The ideal hire will have a technical background, exceptional communications skills and will immerse themselves operations of the Fund across trading, finance & operations. You will have a strong understanding & experience of trading rules & regulations and a strong aptitude to learn from the best. A background with research & market data sourcing & research is a strong plus.
- Complete project lifecycle management launching new PM Teams into production on our client's platform
- Design and manage the implementation of our PM research & trading solutions that adhere to firm standards
- Educate PM teams on the Firm's operating procedures & technology integration support/protocols
- Lead new strategy rollout projects internally with Tech & Ops, Legal, Compliance & Risk internally and then, externally with brokers, exchanges & relevant vendors
- Provide day-to-day support for various operational procedures ie, broker data management, trading, compliance monitoring, & overall business support and continuity
- This is a highly coveted position with high growth capacity.
- The ideal candidates will have experience working within a financial institution and have exceptional communications skills with a background in software development.
- Bachelors in Finance/Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Computer Sciences PLUS a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple long-term & short-term projects simultaneously including assisting in the Firm's philanthropic veterans programs in an independent but highly reliable fashion. Critical thinking & time management essential.
- Capacity & proven experience to document technical specifications & be able to articulate concepts in simplified, layman's terms.
- Working technical experience with Linux/Unix scripting (PERL, Bash, et al), Windows OS, Strong Python & SQL, experienced with C++/C# and/or JAVA. dBase design a plus.
- This hire supports systematic trading (global equities, futures, and foreign exchange) as well as discretionary trading in macro instruments (bonds, rates, credit & EQTY indexes).
- Experience & knowledge of market regulations in these areas is preferred.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.