High Frequency Trading Research Analyst
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Seeking a high frequency trading research analyst for a growing platform based in midtown.
Compensation : $125000 - $250000
Job ID : 10359
- Design algorithms for a high-frequency trading platform
- Partner with the team to design tools for data analytics
- Perform market research for use by the firm's traders
- Perform regression and correlation analyses
- 2-4 years of experience with a focus on research for high frequency trading platforms
- Advanced degree in engineering, math, physics, statistics or similar major
- Knowledge of statistical models and signal generation
- Excellent programming skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.