RN - Home Health
Healthcare - Nursing
Utica, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking an RN for a prestigious hospital's Home Health department in Oneida County, NY. This position is a full time Monday - Friday position offering highly competitive pay and great benefits!
Compensation : $55 - $55
Job ID : 18400
- Providing care to patients in their homes
- Performing regular visits here they monitor the patient's condition
- Assessing the patients' wounds
- Change dressings as required
- Communicate with doctor
- Inputting patient information into EMR system
- Ability to work with patients-families of all ages and in a variety of settings, including inpatient facility and patients homes presenting diverse physical conditions and social-cultural environments.
- Ability to drive to and from a variety of settings in varying weather conditions.
- Ability to perform physical tasks which include sitting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, climbing stairs, bending, and may include lifting a minimum of 40 pounds
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current NY State Registered Nurse License
- Valid NY Drivers License
- 2 years of experience in this specialty
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) through the American Heart Association
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.