HR Business Partner
HR & Talent Acquisition
Hauppauge, New York
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships around the organization in support of the business and the teammate experience.
- Be a champion for our SIGHTCRW culture; Service Excellence, Integrity, Growth, Honesty, Team, Communication, Respect & Dignity and Work Ethic.
- Support execution and monitor company-wide and People Services initiatives and programs that are complaint
with applicable federal and state laws (i.e., Performance Management, Living our Core Values, Teammate Engagement).
- Training and development activities to include creating and outsourcing training and development opportunities and programs.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify trends and make recommendations to increase retention rates.
- Regulatory compliance and reporting (e.g., EEO, Unemployment, Harassment Training)
- Reporting on metrics and trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or a related field. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, an associate degree with a minimum of three (3) years of full-time progressive experience in Human Resources will be considered.
- Must be proficient in MS Office products to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have prior experience working with HRIS, to include reporting.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.