Corporate Services - Human Resources
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, a leading international commercial bank, is seeking an HRIS Manager to oversee four analysts and help oversee their HRIS database design, structure, functions, and process.
Compensation : $160000 - $190000
Job ID : 13981
- Researches, identifies and develops a strategic approach to implement current and future system solutions that meet the business needs.
- Evaluates deficiencies and incorporates quality controls and audit solutions in support of HR unit.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates HRIS projects, including the project plan, design and implementation.
- Coordinates with members of Information Technology and Information Security to ensure all aspects are in compliance.
- Develops procedures to maintain the data integrity of all HR systems, including Workday, Talent applications and ADP.
- Monitors and implements data controls to ensure consistency in reporting and data information delivery.
- Works within the HRIS team to evaluate system capabilities, directs HRIS Manager to perform tests and provides ongoing support and training to HR business partners and other HR members when needed.
- Collaborates with Workday and other HR system providers to keep up-to-date on enhancements, regulatory changes, state and local requirements and new releases that would be beneficial to the bank.
- Partners with HR leads to ensure needs are being met and planned for future initiatives.
- Monitors cyclical events to ensure readiness and support is available when time to launch.
- Understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions, processes
- Strong knowledge of benefits and payroll systems (required)
- Technical experience/knowledge of report writing components (required)
- Strong communications & interpersonal skills
- Management and team leadership skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Must have ability to learn new technologies
- Detail oriented, organized and dedicated team player
- Intuitive with a persistent focus on details & problem solving
- Minimum 8 years' HR Information Systems management experience required;
- Systems implementation experience required
- HRIS core software & Workday experience required
- ADP WorkForceNow & Talent applications (ICIMS) experience a plus