MD - Infectious Disease
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Monday-Friday schedule standard business hours, 80% IP and 20% OP
- Outpatient care done at clinic on hospital campus, 2 sessions per week
- Typically 3-4 new consults and 6-7 follow ups per day on inpatient side
- Academic Hospital - incoming doctor has opportunity to work with Internal Medicine residents if desired
- Participate in quality improvement and process improvement projects
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- MA State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Fellowship in Infectious Disease Required
New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply!