MD - Infectious Disease
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Newark, New Jersey
- Traditional practice model - outpatient in the office and hospital/nursing home coverage
- General infectious disease as well as IV Antibiotics (IV patients mostly seen by nursing staff)
- 18-24 patients a day in the office, 10-20 inpatient
- Private practice with strong hospital partnerships
Position offers a guaranteed base salary and RVU bonus model, malpractice coverage, % healthcare coverage, PTO, and license reimbursement.
- Fellowship training in Infectious Disease
- NJ license, DEA, Board Certification
- New graduate physicians are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.