MD - Inpatient Psychiatrist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Monday-Friday schedule 8-4 with no call or weekend requirements
- Work with one other attending, a PA and team of social workers to oversee a 34-bed unit
- Acute unit, with mostly state insurance patients
- Hospital has newly created residency program starting in 2022, opportunity to work with newly matched residents
- Opportunity to pick up call shifts for extra income
This is a full time position with a competitive compensation, malpractice coverage, reimbursement of licenses/DEA, and medical benefits if working 20+ hrs per week.
- Residency training in general psychiatry required
- Active license in PA preferred, not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.