Intake Specialist - Social Services
Admin + Office Support
Amityville, New York
- Screening/assessing applicants applying for program assistance.
- Serving as the initial contact point for veterans and their families.
- Navigates applicants for program services through intake process, documentation standards and necessary supports.
- Schedule and conduct intake / follow-up appointments with program applicants, including screenings via phone, in-person, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Former experience working in an office on phones with applicants that are looking to apply for veterans benefits is required.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.