Internal Audit Manager
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A Top Bank in NY, recently named one of the fastest growing banks in the country, is currently looking for an Internal Audit Manager to start right away!
Compensation : $60 - $60
Job ID : 14125
- Manage the issue tracking and reporting process
- Participate in select audits to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of the system of internal controls, adherence to established policies and procedures, and regulatory guidance.
- Discuss irregularities, exceptions and deficiencies discovered during audits and issue validation testing with management in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development of Internal Audit’s annual risk assessment, to develop the audit plan, ensuring the plan is responsive to, and aligned with, the risk profile of the Bank. Ensures the risk assessments are periodically updated as needed.
- Participate in discussions with senior management and the external auditors regarding internal audit plans, activities, and findings. Provide knowledgeable and objective counsel to management on key controls, as well as provide management independent opinions on control effectiveness.
- Coordinate annual audits conducted on third-party Program Managers.
- May assist in assessing processes, controls and documentation associated with SOX 404 program and testing on behalf of management.
- Identify and communicate to management opportunities to strengthen financial controls, improved operational efficiency and productivity.
- Consult on the development of policies, procedures, and systems.
- 5+ years of Internal Audit experience
- Prior experience working within Banking
- Prior experience working with regulatory agencies(i.e. FRB, NYSDFS, OCC)
- CIA / CFSA / CBA / CPA / CISA certification a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.