Internal Auditor Front Office (AVP)
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Fast Growing, global investment bank looking to hire an AVP in their Front Office Audit team - You will see the full trade life cycle front to back!
Compensation : $120000 - $150000
- Assist in the execution of internal audits assigned to Group or as otherwise directed by IADA management. According to the assignment, this may include executing all phases (Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting and Follow-up) of assigned audits in compliance with approved policies and procedures, and IADA local standards.
- Adhere to relevant timing, scheduling, and budgetary requirements.
- Communicate with audit lead and IADA management, other areas/functions/personnel, external auditors, and others, as needed, to ensure effective and efficient internal audit coverage of the businesses and functions audited by IADA and/or this Audit Group.
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of IADA’s Annual Plan and Schedule, and in the preparation and/or presentation during the year of related MIS reports.
- Cooperate as needed with supervisory authorities, external auditors and other service providers in the conduct of their activities
- Cooperate fully with directives and requests from IADA’s Quality Assurance Support, and promote the ongoing effectiveness of IADA’s Quality Assurance function.
- Perform special reviews and other assignments as may be directed by the General Manager or Deputy General Manager of IADA.
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of the financial services industry, and possesses at least 4 years of relevant work experience, including experience in executing projects as part of internal auditing or external auditing, supervisory examinations, or their equivalent.
- Experience in auditing one or more of the areas below:
- Investment Banking and Capital Markets activities
- Equity, Fixed Income, or Cash Products
- Derivatives or Futures (including Swaps, Options, Futures Execution and Clearing, Foreign Exchange, Derivative Operations, Structured Credit, Swap Dealer or Futures Commission Merchant Risk Management Programs, Risk Solutions, Counterparty Management)
- Financial services operations, finance, liquidity, compliance, conduct, financial crime, technology, credit risk, market risk, regulatory reporting, know your customer (KYC) and client onboarding
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.