MD - Internal Medicine
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Outpatient practice based at one of four locations within the medical group, no travel required
- 4 physicians at this location and internal medicine resident teaching involved
- Expectation of up to 15 patients per day, work with residents as well
- Department as a whole has one of largest IM residency programs in the country, strong collegial environment
- Monday-Friday schedule, no expectation for evening or weekend hours
- Call schedule by phone only, rotated 1:15
- Faculty appointment through local medical school
This is an employed position with a base salary + incentive model and standard hospital benefits including malpractice coverage.
- Residency training in internal medicine required
- NY License required
- Board Certification required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.