MD - Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Hackensack, New Jersey
- Outpatient care to an adult-only patient base, practice has multiple specialists available for referrals
- Mon-Fri schedule standard business hours 9-5; some flexibility if want earlier or later start
- Ideally 1 day to see early evening patients and ocassional Saturday hours (usually ask for one per month)
- Group with strong reputation, partnership and affiliation with local hospital
- Have internal hospitalist team to assist with coverage of practice patients
- Physician-owned and managed practice
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NJ State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Residents Graduating in Next 12 Months Encouraged to Apply
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.