Interventional Radiology Tech
Healthcare - Allied Health
Poughkeepsie, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is seeking an Interventional Radiology Tech to work within a prestigious hospital in Dutchess County, NY. This is a full time position offering highly competitive pay and benefits.
Compensation : $55 - $55
Job ID : 16943
- Diagnosing and treating disease patients
- Treating a wide range of conditions in the body by inserting various small tools, such as catheters or wires from outside the body
- Completing X-ray and imaging techniques such as CT and ultrasound help guide the radiologist
- Assisting the radiologist in diagnosing and treating peripheral vascular, genitourinary, hepatobilary, gastrointestinal, and oncologic diseases, in an invasive procedure arena
- NY Radiographer license
- ARRT registration
- Two to three years of experience preferred in Interventional Radiology.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.