New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
One of WhiteCap's premier Private Equity clients is looking for an Investment Analyst/Associate to join their growing team. The role will be focused on the firms expansion into new markets and will play an integral part on power and utility deals.
Compensation : $120000 - $130000
Job ID : 17784
- Analyze new opportunities and assist in the management of existing investments
- Transaction execution, new business presentations and meetings, and other such duties
- Construct robust financial models, sometimes with little or preliminary information
- Assist in all aspects of due diligence regarding new investments, including financial, accounting, legal and industry diligence
- Participate in strategic planning and budget processes
- 2+/4+ years of experience within an investment banking role with a focus on power and utilities is a must
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and presentation skills
- Strong financial modelling skill set and an ability to work autonomously
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong aptitude for critical thinking
- Previous experience in the Power industry or related fields is a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.