Investor Relations/Client Services Associate
SHARE THIS JOB
Leading Distressed Credit fund is looking to hire for a unique client service opportunity with a blend of client service and operational responsibilities. This individual will be expected to become an SME on the fund's investor base as well as investor capital activities.
Compensation : $95000 - $125000
Job ID : 14465
- Working towards becoming an SME on the firm’s investor base and investor capital activities.
- Oversee investor subscription, redemption, and transfer processes
Collect appropriate investor documents and review w/ fund administrator and fund counsel, including capital activity forms and other documents related to investor regulatory compliance
- Assist investors with document completion and other questions related to their investments
- Maintain internal investor capital activity and regulatory compliance databases
- Work with fund administrator to ensure smooth and accurate processing of capital activity and investor records
- Partner with internal and external fund counsel and fund administrators to implement new investor-focused rules and regulations
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements across functional scope but also work on cross-functional projects to improve the flow of information across the firm
- BS degree in Finance or related degree
- 2-6 years of relatable experience in financial services;
- Excellent writing and communication skills; attention to detail; sound judgement; strong work ethic; client-service focused mentality; confident and not afraid to ask intuitive questions