SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is a world-class Multi-Strategy Hedge fund whose growth has been steady & boasts a performance of ~30% since its inception. They are looking for the right hire & fit to join their dynamic team as a Treasury Investor Relations Operations Associate. This role is located in their Connecticut offices (Stamford/Greenwich) with some flexibility to occasionally work out of their NYC offices.
Our client requires all new hires to be in office & fully vaccinated.
Compensation : $90000 - $115000
The IR Operations Team sits within the Investor Relations & Capital Development function and is responsible for supporting the Firm’s capital management plan by facilitating new investor on-boarding and responding to the ongoing service requirements of the Firm’s external and internal investors. We pride ourselves on providing speedy, but diligent, high-quality service to our clients, and frequently collaborate with our colleagues on the broader IR and Capital Development team as well as teams across the Firm (Finance, Accounting, Tax, Legal, Communications, Compliance, et al). The IR Operations team is based in their Connecticut offices, although there is flexibility to work out of our client's New York office.
As part of the IR Operations team, you’ll join a high-energy group of professionals providing best-in-class service to our Client's Investors -- both internal & external.
On a regular basis, you will:
- Support the Head of IR Operations and colleagues on on-going projects including oversight of routine transaction processing (ie, subscriptions, transfers, redemptions, et al) as well as strategic priorities across technology such as systems enhancement & reporting automation
- Work closely w internal teams (Legal, Finance, Tax) and serve as the SME on all matters RE: the Fund's documentation & reporting requirements
- Manage the IR Operations components of CRM
- Assist with Investor queries and support the efforts of the global Capital Development team
- Assist in the ODD process for the Fund
- Support management of the Employee Investment Program which includes maintaining & servicing the employees who are active investors in the Fund
- 2+ years of experience working in IR Operations and/or Investor Services a top-tier Hedge Fund, Fund Administrator, Asset Manager, PE or RIA
- Hands on experience managing and processing subscription & redemption document review
- General knowledge of: Blue Sky laws, AML/KYC, Form PF, ERISA, New Issues Status - IPO, FATCA/CRS
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Highly resourceful, process oriented professional who brings a strong work ethic and pursuit of excellence in everyday deliverables
- Critical thinker who is process driven able to organize & prioritize their day--meeting deadlines on deliverables
- Strong communicator able to manage internal reporting requirements who is equipped with the professionalism required to interface with Investors
- Collaborative team player who is passionate about their work product; agile and adaptable professional ready to take on ad hoc projects and assist with escalated matters within the Fund
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards ready to join a highly efficient & collaborative global team
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.