New York, New York
Top Tier Management Consulting firm is looking to continue to build their Advisory Finance team - the firm boasts a very young, vibrant, entrepreneurial culture with many team building and social events, including multiple yearly trips for the entire firm. They also offer EXTENSIVE work from home capability and business development opportunities (that you will get compensated for!)
- Gain comprehensive understanding of a client’s technical platform, operations, processes and controls.
- Work with the team and the client to plan a project strategy, define the objectives, and address technology-related controls risks and issues.
- Conduct the review of operational and IT processes, provide management with an assessment of risks, internal controls design and the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the processes.
- Conduct testing of IT related controls and identify areas of control exceptions.
- Provide timely updates to clients and supervisors regarding progress and issues that may impair successful completion of specific tasks and overall project.
- Supervise, train, and mentor consultants and interns on projects.
- Apply knowledge of IT trends and IT systems processes to identify engagement issues and risk management issues.
- Maintain a good working relationship with management and staff at all levels to enhance client satisfaction.
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting-CPA,CISA,CPA and/or MBA
- 1-4 years experience in public accounting