JR. Billing Specialist - Non-Profit
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- Prepare and reconcile billing worksheets to corresponding cost centers.
- Prepare billing re-submissions as required.
- Billings are timely and successfully submitted through funder portals.
- Verify all billed expenses are within the correct accounting period.
- Research and understand all government funder billing guidelines and cost manuals.
- Propose timely journal entries in consultation with the Sr. Billing Contract Specialist.
- Track billing and payment information.
- Gather adequate backup documentation and review to ensure expenses are fully supported.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- At least 2 years of relevant non profit billing.
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet applications + word processing. (Excel, Microsoft Word, etc.)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.