Fixed Income Trader/Analyst - Portfolios
Financial Services - Front Office
New York, New York
- develop trade recommendations & analysis within traditional Fixed Income Bonds and possess a strong command of Fixed Income products, strategies & market dynamics.
- work with large data sets to conduct trade analysis on a daily basis
- work with other key stakeholders including Risk, Research, Trading and Middle office to timely & accurate trade execution.
- While on the discretionary side of trading, this role requires significant quantitative modeling and the ability to work in Python on a daily basis.
- 3 - 5+ years of proven Fixed Income trading experience at a top Hedge Fund or Bank
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university
- Strong quantitative & analytical skill set experienced working w large datasets
- Proficiency with Python & SQL required
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Interest in working within a dynamic global team
- Thrive in a fast-paced, detail oriented environment
- Ability to be in-office in Midtown, New York City
- Our client requests vaccination confirmation for all new hires
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.