Junior Administrative Assistant
Admin + Office Support
Short Hills, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
Growing financial services firm in Essex County, NJ is seeking an Administrative Assistant to help out as needed, working under the direction of the Sr. Executive Assistant. Great corporate culture, quality of life and a hybrid office schedule. Opportunity for growth for the right person. Excellent benefits and competitive salary!
Compensation : $60000 - $80000
Job ID : 20208
- Meet and greet clients and investors
- Draft and send out communication to clients and investors.
- Maintain files on Excel
- Plan meetings and outings
- Take on additional duties as assigned by the Sr. EA and other executives
- Minimum of 1 year administrative experience
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Poised, polished and professional ,
- A desire to help as needed with a no task too small or big mentality.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.