Junior HR Generalist
HR & Talent Acquisition
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, a 250-person asset management firm, is seeking to add a junior HR generalist to their growing team.
Compensation : $95000 - $95000
Job ID : 18134
Plans and facilitates new hire orientation and onboarding activities to assure a smooth transition to the organization.
Act as first level support on recruiting-related issues:
HR Operations & Reporting:
Assist with maintenance of the firm’s HRIS (ADP) and other department related software, HR documents, and employee recordkeeping.
Compliance and Risk Management:
Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and review policies and practices to maintain compliance.
Assist with benefit administration: open enrollment, liaising with providers and employees, answer day-to-day employee benefit questions, etc.
Learning & Development:
Support and facilitate the firm’s annual performance appraisal process.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience in HR
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Possess strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships.
- Familiarity with common HRIS systems (ADP) a plus
- Capability of effectively managing and prioritizing tasks in a high-pressure environment
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.