Accounting + Finance
Flushing, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A Leading CPA firm based in Queens is currently looking for multiple Auditors to start immediately. These positions will operate on a hybrid schedule (4 days in, 1 remote)
Compensation : $33 - $33
Job ID : 15536
- Perform attestation and consulting engagements
- Assist with compilations, reviews, agreed-upon procedures, audits, and financial due diligence in accordance with professional standards.
- Plan audit fieldwork for internal control evaluations and audit tests to assess internal control risk
- Conduct internal control reviews, and financial and compliance audit tests to determine the financial status of the assigned client(s).
- Perform specific audit procedures and prepare work papers including documenting the audit procedures performed.
- Communicate with clients to request various materials, statements, and work papers necessary for the engagement.
- Review said materials/documents and compose the necessary summary memos.
- Identify, develop, and document audit issues and assist in the preparation of a draft audit report.
- Prepare other comprehensive written reports including various and applicable findings, questionable costs, and recommendations in accordance with applicable Professional and Firm standards.
- Perform duties under the supervision of a CPA.
- Prepare Finalized Reports for Client Distribution