Lead Finance Business Partner - Clean Energy
Accounting + Finance
- Support the business in evaluation of clean energy capital investments, through robust and transparent financial modelling of long-term cash flows, with careful attention to assumptions, assessments of risks, and commercial viability.
- Assist in preparation of RFP/RFI responses.
- Conduct financial due diligence activities for projects, working with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that all current and future investments are made in line with the business strategy and value requirements.
- Conduct finance review of capital projects for internal approval
- Accountable for the business monthly and quarterly performance results on operating expenses and capital expenditures
- 4+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Advanced experience in long term investment financial models, including discounted cash flow, tax assessments, debt/equity funding, and capital deployment
- CFA certification, RFP/RFI financial support or experience in financial due diligence preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in utility service business activities and systems a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.