Legal/Administrative Assistant - Law Firm
Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Providing Administrative support to a Partner and 2 Associates
- Handling phones
- Maintaining busy calendars,
- Processing billable hours.
- Preparing and proofreading legal documents.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with at least 1 year at a law firm as a Legal Assistant
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in entire MS Office
- Familiarity with document management systems and timekeeping systems
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take dictation
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.