Legal Assistant - Law Practice
Bergen County, New Jersey
- Providing administrative support to three partner level attorneys
- Greeting clients and visitors,
- Managing calendars and scheduling appointments,
- Back up reception on a rotating basis
- Scan and upload documents
- And more!
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience with at least 1 year out of a Law Firm.
- Associates degree or higher education
- Ability to multi
- Strong MS Office skills,
- Experience with document management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.