Licensed Master Social Worker - Clinic
Healthcare - Allied Health
Bronx, New York
- Provides psychotherapy for patients.
- Provides psychosocial evaluations for patients
- Practices in collaboration with psych NPs, psychiatrist and other medical staff to manage patient care
- Assesses the multidimensional needs of patients and develops and implements care plans
- Functions as a patient advocate, by participating in clinical meetings, patient care conferences and informal discussion with health care and mental health program staff
- Provides patient education relative to psychiatric mental health issues
- Provides written reports and care coordination as needed.
- Attends and participates in continuing educational programs, seminars, etc., designated to maintain professional competence
- Performs all related duties, as assigned, or unrelated duties, as requested, during emergencies
- Demonstrates an understanding of the management and care of the adult substance abuse population
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the psychiatric mental health care of persons with HIV/AIDS.
- Bilingual English/Spanish Required.
- NYS Licensure (LMSW, LMHC or LCSW)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.