Licensed Master Social Worker
Healthcare - Allied Health
Queens, New York
- Provide individuals, families, and groups with the psychosocial support needed to cope with chronic, acute, or terminal illnesses.
- Conducting psychosocial assessments to identify mental or emotional distress
- Counseling those in crisis or experiencing distress
- Connecting patients and their families with necessary resources
- Advising on patient discharging & referrals for further treatment if applicable
- Currently licensed as a LMSW in state of employment
- Have at least one (1) year of LMSW experience
- Candidates must be very familiar with: Crisis Management; Clinical Documentation; Clinical Coordinating and Clinical Assessments
- Ability to perform psychosocial assessments and develop treatment plans.
- Case Management experience is crucial
- Knowledge of psychopathology and differential diagnosis and treatment techniques.
- Time Management is crucial for this role
- Basic computer literacy and great communication skills are also required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.