Licensed Practical Nurse - OPWDD
Healthcare - Nursing
New York, New York
- Perform assessment of residents and update Registered Nurse as needed for additional care.
- Dispense medication and document in medication administration.
- Provide hands on care to improve the health of residents.
- Maintain health records as required.
- Assist the Registered Nurse in conducting and implementing health related training for residents and staff.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of health initiatives for residents.
- Licensed Practical Nurse in New York
- Willingness to work with target patient population
- No previous experience required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.