LPN - Skilled Nursing Facility
Healthcare - Nursing
- Provides professional nursing care to assigned patients in a nursing home environment (SNF).
- Records patient histories, performs various diagnostic tests, administers medications, and develops patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures, operating and monitoring medical equipment as
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or in Nursing (BSN)
- Current Connecticut State LPN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- 1-2 years of experience in this preferred
- SIGMA experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.