Healthcare - Nursing
Hampton Bays, New York
- Providing direct patient care under the supervision of the Practice
- This position also performs clerical duties, acts as receptionist, maintains medical records and communicates with all department
- Accurately collects clinical data on patients
- Monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring patients receive timely and appropriate care within the delivery system and facilities
- Graduate of an accredited school of Practical Nursing
- Currently registered in New York State as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Demonstrated competency in performing venipuncture for collection of blood specimens.
- Three years of experience in ambulatory care setting required as a LPN
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.