LPN - Ambulatory
Healthcare - Nursing
Le Roy, New York
- Plans and manages patient care according to each patient’s needs.
- Interviews patients and records their medical history and physical condition.
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Provides routine care for patients; Observes patients’ health; Assists with patient comfort.
- Assists physicians and registered nurses; Prepares specimens for lab courier.
- Provides wound care; Prepares and administers injections and/or enemas; Monitors catheters.
- Completion of state-approved LPN program
- Current LPN license for the state that you are working in (or willingness to obtain)
- 2 years of LPN experience is required
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.