LPN - Clinic
Healthcare - Nursing
- Organizing and preparing exam rooms, knowledge of medication, pre-op and post op steps, providing surgical assistance, medication control lists, documenting accurately and timely information regarding patient conditions.
- Direct patient care by assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting individual patient needs, actions taken and patient responses
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain and efficient pace in the OR to avoid delays and ensure rapid room turn over. Facilitates and ensures patient preparedness for surgery. Communicates and prioritizes efficiently and effectively.
- Assist the anesthesia provider during the induction and emergence from anesthesia.
- Current Massachusetts State LPN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 1-2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.