LPN - Clinic
Healthcare - Nursing
Jamaica, New York
- Obtain medical records from hospital, clinics private doctors and other consultation reports for the purpose of continuity of care.
- Routine clinic duties, preparation for doctor's visit, administering immunization and other procedure and treatment as per order.
- Nursing assessment for admission and medical histories and consents.
- There are 2 days of well-baby clinic. Working days are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5: 00pm with the flexibility of working 9:30 AM to 5:30 pm other 3 days are in the office managing case work.
- Licensed LPN in New York
- Experience with infants/children
- Experience working with families and foster care
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.