LPN - Long Term Care
Healthcare - Nursing
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is urgently hiring LPN's for a prestigious health care system located in Athens, PA.
Compensation : $30 - $35
Job ID : 13500
- Introduces self to patient while escorting patient into the exam room.
- Prepares the patient for exams and procedures.
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets and physicians' instructions to patients.
- Administers medications including all types of injections, IV therapy as needed and within the scope of licensure.
- Provide basic patient care and treatments, such as but not limited dressing wounds, performing catheterizations or applying compresses.
- Collects, labels and processes specimens accurately.
- Cleans and prepare medical treatment rooms for patient visits.
- Assemble and use equipment appropriate to specific medical practice.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for patients as needed.
- Communicates delays effectively when necessary.
- Graduate of LPN school program
- Current licensure as an LPN
- IV and/or phlebotomy skills preferred