LPN - Long Term Care
Healthcare - Nursing
Queens, New York
- Recognize change in the patient’s condition and intervene appropriately
- Evaluate the quality and delivery of care provided by the clinical staff on unit.
- Works collaboratively with the health care team and makes referrals to other disciplines as indicated.
- Teach, counsels, and assists individuals and families to assume responsibility for prevention of complications
- Educate and counsel patients and their families on wound care processes and issues
- Maintaining the security and confidentiality of data and information in accordance with patient rights policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and Master’s Degree in Nursing is preferred.
- Minimum of (2) years of experience preferred.
- NYS LPN License; BCLS, Required in specialty areas.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.