Healthcare - Nursing
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking Staff Licensed Practical Nurses for a full-time contract assignment at a Prestigious Health System in Phillipsburg, PA.
The LPN is a vitality specialist that helps change the lives of patients and residents each day. An LPN is responsible for providing a full range of nursing care in an interdisciplinary environment including:
- Care Planning
- Implementing Care
- Managing Patient Care
- Quality Improvement
- Medication Administration
- A graduate of an approved school of nursing is required and must be currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing
- One to three years of experience working as a LPN in a related setting is preferred.
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.