LPN - Pediatrics
Healthcare - Nursing
Islip, New York
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides direct patient care under the supervision of the Practice.
- This position also performs clerical duties, acts as receptionist, maintains medical records and communicates with all departments.
- Accurately collects clinical data on patients and demonstrates competency in performing clinical interventions and reports abnormalities to Medical Provider.
- Triage patient phone calls and troubleshoot medication management issues.
- Documents nursing observations, interventions, and patients response to treatment in patient records.
- Demonstrated competency in performing venipuncture/administering shots for collection of blood specimens and facilitates the prompt and accurate processing and distribution of specimens collected.
- Accurately performs and records vital signs, weight and height, point of service blood glucose testing, and promptly reports abnormalities to the medical provider.
- Maintains and monitors stock inventory in the treatment center and replenishes supplies in exam rooms on a timely basis.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.