LPN - Pediatrics
Healthcare - Nursing
East Setauket, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently hiring a Pediatric LPN for a contract assignment at a Prestigious Facility in East Setauket, New York.
Compensation : $25 - $25
Job ID : 19513
- Documenting patients' symptoms and medical history for the doctor.
- Assessing a child's needs and providing initial care.
- Monitoring temperature, pulse, breathing, and blood pressure and keeping accurate records.
- Dealing with the anxieties and demands of parents and helping families to deal with their child's illness or injury.
- Remaining up to date on the latest developments, rules and regulations, equipment, and treatment procedures.
- A bachelor's or associate's degree in nursing.
- Certification as a registered nurse for pediatric care in the state that you are employed in
- Experience in clinical work as a pediatric nurse.
- Good communication skills; Emotional and mental strength, dedication, and self-motivation.
- Empathy and the ability to relate to children.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.